During my time at the University of Ghana's Balme Library in Accra, Ghana, there are 7 things I can successfully add to my résumé:
1. I submitted thesis submissions to Balme Library’s DSpace Collection.
2. How to scan unbound documents using Inotec’s automatic Scamax M06 Digital Scanner.
3. How to create a workflow document for scanner use.
4. I helped contribute to both the Digitization Workflow Policy and the Institutional Repository Policy for the Balme Library, both of which were in draft form.
5. How to scan a book using the Atiz BookDrive Pro and BookDrive Mini scanners. Post-processing of images using BookDrive Editor Pro software.
6. How to scan microfilm and microfiche materials using the Mekel M200X scanner. Post-processing of images using Image Mate for Presentation.
7. How to scan books using the Kirtas Kabis II automatic scanner. Post-processing of images using Kirtas’ Book Scan Editor Software.